Expert SEO Services
Need search engine optimization (SEO) proven to drive website traffic, leads and sales?
At AIS Media, we have been providing results-driven search engine optimization (SEO) services since 1997. Our Professional SEO services are proven to deliver among the highest returns on investment for your marketing budget, increasing website traffic, leads and sales.
Every day, millions of people use search engines to find products or services. Research shows that 89.82% of people click links on the first page of the search results. Are your target customers finding your site or your competitor’s?
Customers today search across a variety of devices — desktop PCs, tablets and smartphones… and over a variety of digital channels — search engines, local directories, social media, maps and ratings and review sites.
Our professional SEO services focus on getting your site ranked on the first page of search engines, on any device and on all major search engines, locally and nationally. Our unique process blends cutting edge technologies with the latest digital marketing strategies along with on-site and off-site tactics to attract highly targeted visitors to your website that are most likely to convert into new business.
Our Proven SEO Methodology
We consult with you to identify your specific business goals and target customers. We then utilize advanced SEO tools to analyze your website and your top competitors. Only then do we create a custom SEO strategy to deliver measurable results.
Our unique Performance SEO Methodology, is a complete integrated approach, which incorporates on-site SEO, content marketing, social media optimization, search optimized web design and conversion rate optimization.
The overall goal is to not only increase the quantity but also the quality of your website traffic to maximize the volume of visitors that convert into leads and sales.
AIS Media’s Expert Atlanta SEO Services
AIS Media’s SEO strategy includes:
- SEO Analysis. Our SEO Analysis reviews all the technical aspects of your site that influence search engine rankings. It examines your code, checks for performance issues and search engine crawlability. It also identifies any missed ranking elements and structure of its pages.Our SEO experts then develop a custom SEO strategy which specifically targets your ideal customers at the precise moment they’re searching for what your offer.
- On-Site SEO: On-Site SEO is the process of resolving technical issues that adversely affect how search engines index your website. We collaborate with your team to perform required SEO site updates, optimizing every element of your website to increase your visibility and rankings for your target keywords. Upon completion, we perform a second SEO Analysis to ensure proper implementation and provide a clear before/after report.
- Off-Site SEO: Off-site SEO is both an art and a science of increasing your website’s authority over time to maximize the long-term value of SEO services. Successful off-site SEO involves acquiring high-quality inbound links and encouraging visitors to share your website content via social media. Websites with a high volume of organic links from other websites tend to rank higher in organic search results pages (SERPS) because they’re considered more trustworthy. Unlike companies that create a high volume of irrelevant links using automated scripts and “bots” (which routinely get websites blacklisted on Google), our SEO experts closely adhere to Google’s SEO guidelines and only build organic links on relevant sites that drive high-quality website traffic.
- Mobile-Friendly SEO: A recent Google study shows that 99% of respondents search on their smartphone and 40% of all searches are locally focused. Most mobile searches tend to be locally oriented and many mobile searchers are ready to buy, making them extremely valuable to your business. If your website isn’t mobile-friendly, Google automatically de-ranks it, which can cause a dramatic loss in website traffic, leads and sales. At AIS Media, we take Google’s mobile friendly requirements into consideration when developing your SEO strategy.
- SEO Copy Writing. Your website content plays a critical role in both search engine optimization (SEO) and website visitor conversion. Website content includes copy, illustrations, infographics, videos, blog articles, press releases – anything that engages your target audience both emotionally and logically, “pulling” them through their decision journey.AIS Media offers content strategy, direct response copy writing, content development and consulting services. Our professional copy writers and content marketing experts consider SEO best practices to ensure your target customers find your content at the precise moment they’re searching online for the products or services you offer.
- SEO Performance Reporting. At AIS Media, we understand the importance of you being able to demonstrate measurable return on investment (ROI) from your marketing spend. We therefore provide you attractive, detailed SEO performance reports to make it easy for you to demonstrate the value and progress of your SEO program to your team.
Whether you’re in the process of a website redesign or you need proper SEO for your existing website, we invite you to contact us today for a complementary SEO consultation.
Google states: “If you’re thinking about hiring an SEO, the earlier the better. A great time to hire is when you’re considering a site redesign, or planning to launch a new site. That way, you and your SEO can ensure that your site is designed to be search engine-friendly from the bottom up.”
Here are just a few examples of the type of results we consistently achieve for our clients and what you too can expect.