Updated for 2012
Online banking started out as a social experiment in 1981 through videotext, an early forerunner in distance banking and precursor to modern Internet banking. Although videotext was not universally adopted, it did prove that banking customers could be served online.
Fast forward 30 years. The banking industry is in a state of crisis. With industry profits down over 50%, banks have faced strong headwinds from new regulation and an ailing economy. A fundamental restructuring of operations and marketing is required to improve performance.
Fortunately, this crisis comes at a time when consumers are eager to embrace digital self-service platforms, providing banks a unique window of opportunity to reduce expenses while enhancing the customer experience.
This whitepaper explores how banks can leverage the latest digital trends to drive businesses.
- Embrace Digital Trends
- Becoming a “Socially Savvy” Bank
- Capitalize on Induty Disruption to Capture Competitors’ Customers
- What Attracts New Banking Customer?
- Implement a Cross-Channel Markeitng Strategy to Attract New Customers
- How to Implement a Cross Channel Marketing Program
- How AIS Media Can Help