May is non-profit month at the Direct Marketing Association of Atlanta (@DMAAtlanta). AIS Media CEO, Thomas Harpointner, led a discussion among some of Atlanta’s top non-profit marketing executives to explore digital marketing’s role in driving cause awareness and fund raising.
As potential donors, volunteers and members increasingly shift their focus to digital channels such as social media and mobile, an effective digital marketing and communications strategy is fundamental to the continued success of any non-profit organization. Panelists will discuss what they see as their primary opportunities, challenges and strategies.
- Judith Service Montier, VP Marketing & Communications, The United Way of Metro Atlanta
- Tracy Dean, Social Media Managing Editor, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Amanda Trice, Director of Communications & Public Relations, Southeast United Dairy Industry Association
- Keisha Hines, Director of Public Relations & Communications, Atlanta Zoo
- April Phillips, Southeast Division Biomedical Services, American Red Cross
Who should attend: Business executives, community leaders, non-profit marketing & communications professionals, philanthropists, press and media professionals.
When & Where
Thursday, May 17, 2012
11:30 – 1:00 PM
Maggiano’s Buckhead (Atlanta)
Advance online registration recommended at: www.DMAAtlanta.com
About AIS Media, Inc.
AIS Media (www.aismedia.com) is an award-winning creative digital marketing agency. AIS Media designs engaging online experiences and plans, executes and manages high-performance driven digital marketing programs. AIS Media clients are leading companies, brands, organizations and Fortune 500 corporations.