AIS Media, Inc.
3242 Peachtree Rd, NE Suite 750
Atlanta, Georgia 30326
www.aismedia.com | 404-751-1043
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Atlanta GA – Jan 20, 2012 –AIS Media, Inc. CEO, Thomas Harpointner, today moderated an executive marketing panel, “Marketing Trends of the Future” at the Printing and Imaging Association of Georgia (PIAG)” headquarters. Panelists included:
- Ellen Lewis, Chief Creative Officer, IBM Interactive Atlanta
- Louis Sawyer, Chief Strategy Officer, Brummer
- Sanarr McLaughlin, Performance Marketing Manager fo Web & Interactive, Intercontinental Hotels Group
- Ed Farley, SVP Marketing & Corporate Communications, Unisource Worldwide
- Sue Friesen, Marketing Director, Broadspire (a Crawford company)
“It was a privilege to moderate this distinguished panel of marketing experts and lead the discussion on such a highly relevant topic”, said Thomas Harpointner. “The future of marketing consists of deeply integrated digital and traditional channels and we look forward to our continued relationship with the PIAG and its members.”
About AIS Media
Founded in 1997, AIS Media (http://www.aismedia.com) is an award-winning digital marketing and creative agency specializing in performance-driven digital strategy, design, execution and management. AIS Media’s competencies include design, application development, search marketing, email marketing, social media and mobile marketing.