May 04, 2010
This survey reveals exciting data”, said Thomas Harpointner, CEO of AIS Media. “An overwhelming number of insurance customers prefer to visit a website after receiving direct mail insurance offers and a significant number of insurance customers are influenced by interactive media. Integrating an effective interactive marketing strategy to existing direct mail campaigns can provide insurance companies the potential for immediate increases in marketing ROI and measurability.”
Click to read the full article: Insurance Customers Continue to Shift Gaze Online
- When requesting an offer via postal mail, 59% of respondents prefer to visit the insurance company website to obtain additional information.
- Nearly one-third of respondents turn to search engines first when researching insurance policy options.
- One-third of respondents would purchase insurance policies online.
- 31% of respondents are dissatisfied with insurance company website usability.
- Customers prefer to receive insurance offers across multiple channels including interactive.
- Insurance customers purchase decisions are influenced by various marketing channels including interactive.