The latest addition to our 7-part AIS Summer Webinar series revealed why email remains the go-to digital workhorse. From low expense to an amazing ROI of $44.25 (that’s 4,300%!) on every dollar, email delivers healthy digital returns.
- Roughly 91% of U.S. consumers use email daily.
- 77% of individuals surveyed by ExactTarget prefer to receive permission-based marketing messages through email.
- Research shows including social sharing buttons can increase click through rates (CTRs) by 168% (Source: WebDAM, 2014).
- Roughly 63% of emails are opened and read on smart phones and tablets.
- Avoiding ALL CAPS, colored text, multiple exclamation marks (!!!!!) and over-the-top language like “once in a lifetime” keeps email out of the spam folder.
- Tuesday and Thursdays are highest volume days. Most subscribers open emails between 2-5 pm.
- In medical, dental and healthcare, an open rate of 22.76% is common. Click through rates average 3.07% (Source: MailChimp).
Ready for more medical marketing insights? To catch the rest of AIS Media’s FREE Summer Webinar series, sign up now!