Are you looking for a new opportunity to put your web and user experience (UX) design skills to work and want to be part of something great?
Founded in 1997, AIS Media is an award-winning, vibrant digital marketing agency. We're seeking brilliant minds with an entrepreneurial spirit who share our passion for everything digital and want to join a winning team to help shape the future of online marketing.
Our goal is to serve as our clients' premier trusted online marketing partner who consistently delivers proven strategies and programs that effectively deliver real business growth and measurable ROI. This goal drives everything we do. The services we offer. How we work with or clients. And the type of people who we invite to join our winning team.
If you love the idea of working in a fun, fast-paced agency environment that celebrates initiative, resourcefulness and exceptional performance, we want to hear from YOU!
As a Web Designer at AIS Media, you’ll be responsible for producing graphic sketches, designs and copy layouts for online content, including websites, mobile sites, micro-sites, landing-pages, email campaigns, multimedia presentations, online display ads, etc.
- Produce online materials including website layouts, copy layout, banners, image galleries, illustrations, landing pages, microsites, user interfaces, and rich media banners.
- Create annotated wireframes, user flows, interactive prototypes
- Web design with user experience/interaction expertise
- Execute best design practices around the use of new media (including social media, email, web, blogs, mobile) to drive user engagement and response rates.
- Participate creative team meetings and conceive fresh creative concepts for driving measurable business performance.
- Stay up to date in current and emerging interactive trends, technologies, industry standards, web design best practices, and apply them to our projects.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field with at least 3 years of professional work experience
- MUST provide an online portfolio for consideration
- Expertise in PC versions of: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, MS Office
- Strong sense for clean visual design, design with implementation and web usability, and design materials that drive user engagement and action
- Strong ability to take direction, work independently and prioritize various projects under tight deadlines.
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to clearly communicate creative ideas and collaborate with all levels of the agency (including executives and clients) who process varying levels of digital experience
What gets you a big plus
- Agency experience
- Web application development
- Project management
- Motion graphic design, 3D & animation
- PowerPoint development and presentation skills are helpful
- Fun personality and great sense of humor : )
This position is offered as a full-time, part-time, contract or contract to permanent position to individuals residing in the metro-Atlanta area and are able to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or authorization to work in the U.S. Compensation is commensurate with qualifications. For immediate consideration, submit your:
- Cover letter
- Link to your online portfolio
If you get our attention, we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview. Be prepared to demonstrate your capabilities, provide references and work samples.
AIS Media, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and seek to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of ethnicity, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
AIS Media does not accept resumes from independent recruiters or persons other than the applicant via AISMedia.com/careers. AIS Media therefore does not recognize any claim for recruiting, referral or any other fees arising out of applicants engaged or hired by AIS Media with respect to resumes received via AISMedia.com n violation of this policy. By submitting a resume to AIS Media via AISMedia.com/careers, you acknowledge that you are aware of AIS Media’s policy and unconditionally waive any and all recruiting, referral or any other fees based on such submission.
Want to stay connected with us? Follow us on Twitter: @aismedia or fan us on Facebook: www.Facebook.com/aismedia
Back to Careers