Digital Marketing Consultant
As businesses and brands continue to increase budgets for digital and social media marketing, there's never been a better time be a Digital Marketing Consultant at AIS Media.
Founded in 1997, AIS Media, Inc. is an award-winning digital agency that connects businesses and brands with customers through digital and social media marketing that increases brand awareness, drives sales and increases customer loyalty. Our core competencies include digital marketing strategy, creative design, social media, email and search engine marketing.
Featured press and media coverage: Fox Businsss, CNBC, CNN Radio, The Wall Street Journal, Inc., Forbes, BusinessWeek, Reuters and and many more.
We're a vibrant, growing digital agency seeking bright, energetic and performance-driven minds with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our winning team. If you love the idea of working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment that celebrates initiative, resourcefulness and rewards exceptional performance and offers a growth opportunity, we want to hear from YOU!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and engage C-Level Executives through various outreach methods.
- Collaborate with AIS Media team members to assess prospective clients' needs and identify potential opportunities to impact their business growth through AIS Media's range of digital marketing services.
- Develop and deliver professional, engaging presentations and proposals.
- Maintain and grow client relationships.
- Attend business networking functions.
- Travel to client offices for meetings, project briefings, etc. (primarily in the metro Atlanta area).
- Assist production team in translating client requirements into deliverables.
- Gain and maintain clients' respect as a knowledgeable expert by keeping current with the latest digital trends.
- BS or BA degree or better preferred.
3-5 years demonstrable successful track record in a business (B2B) consultative sales environment. Agency experience preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance agency environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication, persuasive presentation, negotiation and consultative selling skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task.
- Energetic, goal-driven, dependable, professional and great work ethic.
- Demonstrated track record of success in prospecting and cold calling for new business.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of business-level interactive technologies, trends and web lingo.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Personal social media proficiency (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) strongly preferred.
This position is located at AIS Media's Atlanta (Buckhead) office and available to individuals residing in the metro-Atlanta area. Applicant must be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer.
- $75,000 - $150,000 annual income potential.
- Salary, commission & recurring income.
- Fun, fast-paced agency work environment.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- Medical benefits & retirement plan.
- Advancement opportunity.
Back to Careers