We drive business growth through award-winning digital marketing and user experience design.
We’re delighted you’re interested in learning more about AIS Media. Whether you’re considering becoming our next awesome client or you’re wondering if you’d be a great fit as our next employee, we thought sharing a little of our history might highlight some of the reasons AIS Media is unique and potentially the perfect fit for you.
About AIS Media’s humble beginnings…
During summer of 1997, Thomas Harpointner and his friend Ben, an IBM engineer, founded “Advanced Internet Solutions” from within a spare bedroom (with a computer on 28.8K dial up modem). The mission was simple – “to help businesses leverage the power of digital marketing to drive revenue growth.”
To promote AIS Media’s digital strategy services, Thomas published digital marketing related e-books, email newsletters, and gave talks at local organizations.
Within 18 months, nearly 15,000 marketers worldwide at dot.com startups, small businesses and Fortune 500 corporations purchased Thomas’ materials, which led to numerous consulting engagements. Customers were delighted with the information and advice but as digital marketing grew more complex, they wanted someone to perform the complex digital marketing and development work for them.
When things started getting really interesting…
In 1999, in response to overwhelming client demand, Thomas envisioned transforming the company into an Internet marketing company and re-branded it accordingly to “AIS Media”. Denise Maling (today Executive Vice President ) joined AIS Media to lead business development and client services and Ben retired, cashed in his share and traveled the world. By 2001, Sean Jones (today VP Digital Media Solutions) joined our team to lead AIS Media’s web design and development.
Our digital direct response marketing expertise gained us recognition and put us in demand to speak at corporate events, conferences, and trade associations. Thomas Harpointner has been published and featured as a digital marketing expert in the global press and news media NBC 11Alive, Fox Business, CNBC, Bloomberg TV, The Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Forbes, The LA Times, CNN Radio, and many others.
Since 1997, a multitude of companies and organizations, including some of the world’s top brands, Fortune 500 corporations, and other agencies turn to AIS Media when they need expert direct digital marketing, solid digital strategy and award-winning web design proven to propel website traffic, leads and sales.
Today, our focus as a top Internet marketing company remains on helping clients drive revenue; we specialize in responsive web design, social media marketing services, search engine optimization and more that align strategy to digital marketing channels and optimize conversions by reducing points of friction in the customer journey. We’re proud about how far we’ve come and how many clients and people we’ve positively impacted along the way. But we’re especially thrilled about where we’re headed. If you’d like to explore putting our digital marketing expertise to work for your company or you think you’d make a great addition to our winning team, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
The top 10 reasons why clients say they hired AIS Media:
- Dynamic Internet marketing company comprised of over 40 digital strategists, marketers, designers, developers, project managers and creative thinkers ready to help you drive measurable results (we get stuff done right and fast).
- Laser focused on digital direct response marketing, digital strategy and web design.
- 16+ year proven track record of consistently exceeding client expectations (clients LOVE measurable results).
- Expertise in working with a multitude of clients including some of the world’s top brands and Fortune 500 corporations (we dress up nicely and make them look great).
- Recognized and trusted as digital strategy and marketing experts by the global press and news media (reporters and journalists are tough critics).
- High-demand speakers at national conferences and industry events and serve on the board of the Direct Marketing Association of Atlanta (we host fun and informative events).
- We eat, sleep and drink digital media. Really!
- Recognized by our peers with dozens of industry awards (peers are very critical).
- Independent agency, with maximum latitude to adapt to change, think freely and do the right thing.
- We commit ourselves to the success of each client engagement as if the success of our own business depended on it – because it does!
Visit with us
We’d be delighted for you to come visit with us at our Atlanta office! We’re conveniently located in the Buckhead business district, where Peachtree and Piedmont Road intersect, next to the AMC Theatre.